About Me

I went to Arcadia High School. I played football,basketball,and golf.

Monday, December 6, 2010

College, Friends, and Family

This first semester of my college experience is going very well. The semester is almost over and I am buckling down so I can pass all of my classes so I don’t have to take them over. My most difficult class this semester is Human Resources, but I am doing alright in that class. I would like to get my grade up a little bit more before the semester ends. I have already signed up for my next semester classes and I have been told that my toughest class is going to be Accounting. I am hoping that it won’t be to bad considering that I took two accounting classes during my high school career.
Not only is school going good. I am also meeting a lot of new people and become great friends with them. I met three great guys that will always be there for me no matter what. I am really glad that I have these guys because if I ever have a problem I know that they will be there to support me. I think that these guys are going to be great friends for the rest of my life. We always hang out together and they always come back to my home town to go hunting and hang out a lot.
I think that the reason that I am meeting all of these great people is because I am living in the dorms. When you live in a place where there are many different people you try to become friends with them because in college you will meet people that will most likely be there the rest of your life.
One of these guys that I met is Cody. I day I met him we became great friends and we do a lot together. He has come back to my home town a lot with me, my parents treat him as if he is one of their kids. This opened my eyes to how great of a person Cody is and I know that he will always be there for me and I will do the same for him. He is like a brother to me and no matter what happens I will always be there to help him out.
College is a great experience that I am loving right know. I would strongly suggest coming to college because you get a great education and you meet many great people that will be there the rest of your life. Another thing to do while you are in college is to make sure you keep your family close because they will be there no matter what because they love you and care about you. Just like the people that I have met here. I feel that my friends and the other people I have met have become a family and we will always look out for each other.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear college is going well, it's going well for me too. Human Resources is pretty hard and I'm trying to pull my grade up as well. Keep watching out for the grammar errors.

    ReplyDelete