About Me

I went to Arcadia High School. I played football,basketball,and golf.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year my Thanksgiving wasn’t anything special but it meant a lot to me. The day started off by getting up at six thirty in the morning, getting my hunting clothes on, and going to my grandfather’s house to head out to the woods, instead of hunting all day like we usually do we only did two drives and we were done. We only did two drives because everyone in our group had plans for Thanksgiving dinner at some point later that day. We finished up the two drives and unfortunately we did not see anything. We went back to my grandfathers unpacked all of our stuff and headed home. I got home, took off my hunting clothes and went upstairs. As soon as I walked into my room i sat on my bed and fell asleep. I took a nap for about an hour and a half then got read and headed to my grandma’s house for dinner.
This year’s dinner was a little bit different instead of the normal turkey that we always make; we decided to grill up some BBQ ribs. While my dad and my uncle were out grilling the rest of the family was inside visiting and watching football. Dinner was finally done and we all sat down and enjoyed the wonderful meal. After we were done eating we all went into the living room and watched more football and visited. Later my sister decided to pull out the flyers for all of the stores and everyone started making their Christmas list. After sitting and visiting for a while, it was time for everyone to head home. When I got home I cleaned out my car and headed to Lacrosse to pick up my buddy Cody to bring him back to Arcadia to go hunting the next morning. We got back to Arcadia, relaxed a little bit and headed to bed so we weren’t tired the next morning for hunting.
This Thanksgiving was a very relaxing and event full day. It was really nice to see my family and visit with them. I always enjoy being with my family because we always have a great time with each other.  Family is a very important to me because they will be there for me no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. More typing errors, and I think you should tell readers what a 'drive' is for those who don't know. Sounds like a good time, mine wasn't too bad either.

    ReplyDelete