About Me

I went to Arcadia High School. I played football,basketball,and golf.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Halloween Weekend

This Halloween I decided to go home and spend some time with my family. Friday came and I woke up, packed my things and I was heading home. I got home and unloaded my stuff and decided to do some homework. My parents came home from work and decided to grill out. My dad took out the steaks and threw them on the grill and we had a nice family meal. After super I called up my buddy Ray to see if he wanted to go shining for deer and of course Ray said “Yes”.  We met at our Kwik Trip and headed out. We shined for about two hours and decided to call it a night. I got home, got my hunting stuff ready, and went to bed.
Morning came and I headed to my tree stand. I sat for about four hours and saw only two deer, so I decided to head home. I got home and started doing some homework. After I was done with that I didn’t feel like doing anything so I laid around the house all day and watched college football.  Later that night Ray called and we went shining; we shined for about an hour and a half and headed home. I woke up the next morning to go hunting but I wasn’t feeling well so I stayed home and slept in. I woke up, packed my things and left to come back to Lacrosse. I got back unloaded my things, and relaxed for the rest of the day. I really enjoyed my weekend because I got to relax at home and spend some time with my family and Ray.

1 comment:

  1. wow man you sure had a wild weekend. Homework AND sleeping in. I suppose your looking forward to deer season coming up, so yeah.

    ReplyDelete